FULL-TIME FILM EDITOR (4/11/20)
Do you watch movies, videos, commercials and think about how they got that shot? How that content was edited to make it seem so funny, inspirational, uplifting, or high-energy? Do you like to study and breakdown how one of your favorite videos was edited? How the music choice was integrated into the edits/transitions of a video? If you are this type of person, read more!
Seeking a local (San Diego) creative person who can help edit videos for branded content. Please check our instagram account to see the types of videos we create currently. @roninfactory
- -Show competency in editing software (Adobe Premier or Final Cut Pro)
- -Be highly organized and efficient
- -Self-motivated and a continuous learner
- -Very good at communication
- -Ideally be local so we can see your beautiful face
- -Also have filming experience
Compensation: Depending on experience $50,000+
If interested, please email a portfolio of related types of content that you have edited and/or filmed to firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of your experience along with your desired compensation. Tell us why you are great for this job!
Pros: You get to work with a small, fun group of enthusiastic and fun people, what else do we need to say? Hours are flexible as long as you get the job done.
Cons: There are none, fun fact.
We would prefer you work with us and not have other side freelance jobs on the side, we are looking for dedicated people that we can depend on long term. If you take care of us, we will take care of you!
FULL-TIME DIGITAL MARKETING EXPERT (01/10/20)
Are you someone who sees a commercial, email or ad and only thinks of the strategy behind it and what it took to create that piece? Are you stoked when your post blows up in engagement? Do you take pride in knocking it out of the park every time?
Are you tired of managing multiple clients and want to focus on one brand where you can make a big impact? Or just want to be with a more awesome brand?
Are you a data analytics nerd?
Are you wanting to get into the weeds and be the go-to person for direct implementation of new marketing materials?
If you’ve answered yes, read on…
RoninFactory.com is a fast-growing, e-commerce brand that specializes in creating unique promotions for lucky customers to win extremely attractive prizes worth 6 figures. We are currently using a mix of freelancers and agencies for this position, but recent growing pains have revealed we need to start investing in our own team and bring the marketing in-house. This person will be one of the first 10 new hires of the brand. You will be responsible for a lot of the marketing responsibilities as you will be the primary marketing person for the brand. Primary focus is Facebook and Instagram marketing as well as email marketing and also includes Google Ads and Amazon Ads.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for leading the brand in the following areas:
- All forms of digital marketing including social media, PPC ads and email marketing.
- Social media content creation and management (including content development and graphic/video design)
- Following Branding language, looks, appearances etc, and/or directing graphic designers to perform work.
- Development of strategic marketing plans
- Creation of e-mail campaigns, online promotion, PPC advertising, etc.
- Social media plan development and implementation for various promotions
- Distribution or delivery of marketing materials
- Analysis of marketing and sales data
- Researching and analyzing industry marketing and sales materials both on and offline
We are looking for someone who is capable of:
- Managing Facebook/Instagram campaigns with yearly projected spend of $3M+ (spending over $500K per month in digital marketing ads with evidence of generate strong returns)
- Ability to generate a 3x or greater ROI from digital marketing ad spend
- Manage all aspects of automated email marketing software to drive revenue from email marketing
- Increasing customer return rate/repeat customers
- Increase average order value on the website
- Increasing website conversion rate
- Reduce cart abandonment rate
- Ability to grow the email list through collaborations with other brands and generate email marketing content that is engaging to customers.
- Give creative direction in graphic design, collaborate on video design for best ad performance
- Maximizing the ROI on digital ad spend
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of web and social media platforms including ad placement on Facebook, Instagram, Google, YouTube, Amazon, etc.
- Experience in Klaviyo, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Shopify Apps, YouTube Video Ads, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Ads Manager, Microsoft Office products.
- Enthusiastic attitude towards digital marketing., It’s okay, you can nerd out and talk for hours on the latest happenings in regards to Facebook, Instagram, TikTok or any other new marketing platform.
- Ability to do an awesome job with little direction
- Strong data analytical skill to spot trends and understand data in order to make good decisions when it comes to digital advertising
- Seeks continuous learning, reading books, attending conferences, watching videos and webinars
- Understands key metric indicators regarding ecommerce and digital marketing
- Understands how to capture email leads and implementing successful campaigns to collect emails
- Enthusiastic attitude towards digital marketing, you can nerd out and talk for hours on the latest happenings in regards to Facebook, Instagram or any other new marketing platform
- Able to analyze and audit current and past marketing efforts • A bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or advertising
- Previous agency full-time experience
- Google AdWords certification (a plus)
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- 2-5 years of experience in Shopify backend AND front end – preferred
- 3-5 years digital marketing agency experience – preferred
- 2-5 years of experience in e-commerce
- Conceptualizing and implementing email marketing campaigns and flows that will generate sales with a goal to increase customer return rate.
- Conceptualize and implementing email capturing campaigns to generate email leads who we can later market to.
- A proven track record of managing successful inbound digital marketing campaigns that drive ROI for clients
- Candidate must be able to commute to Carlsbad area about 3 days a week to meet with the team.
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU
- Fun, small, young team of professionals who all like each other and are eager to grow and learn from each other
- Be “the” marketing Guru, make a difference and be part of the growth
- Flexible schedule, usually working around your own schedule with remote work capability
- Annual Holiday Parties with Friends/Family
- Relaxed and leisure environment
Compensation: Starting at $100K, depending on experience plus profit sharing.
If interested, please email email@example.com with a description of your experience along with your desired compensation. Tell us why you are great for this job!